Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Ready Time: 45 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Lemon zest and oregano add Greek inspiration to these roasted potatoes.
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450ÂºF and place a rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Toss potatoes in a large roasting pan with oil, lemon zest, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula, until golden brown and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
Calories: 142 Fat: 2g Sodium: 201mg Vitamin C: 13.5% Fiber: 2g Protein: 3g Potassium: 636mg
Recipe courtesy of US Potato BoardImprimer la recette