Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Ready Time: 45 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Providing 127% of the recommended daily value for vitamin C per serving, these garlic-tossed veggies make an aromatic side-kick to any main dish!
- 1 pound (3 medium) unpeeled potatoes, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, peeled and cut into ½-inch wedges
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Salt, to taste
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat with vegetable cooking spray; set aside. In large bowl, toss potatoes, peppers, and onion with oil to coat; arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Roast 15 minutes. Sprinkle vegetables with vinegar and garlic; toss thoroughly and arrange again in single layer. Continue to roast about 15 minutes until vegetables are tender and lightly browned. Season with salt.
Calories: 151 Fat: 5g Sodium: 149mg Vitamin C: 76% Fiber: 4g Protein: 4g Potassium: 686mg
Recipe courtesy of US Potato BoardImprimer la recette